Multi-award winning and West Australian owned and helping West Australia for all printing needs since 1939.
It’s all about the design.
At Abbott and Co, we work closely with our clients or their graphic designers. As a result we have the latest equipment and software programs with highly trained and talented staff.
This means we can either work directly with our clients to complete the artwork, from concept through to finished product, or if the artwork has been prepared by your graphic designer then we welcome the opportunity to provide the best print service in Perth.
When you are supplying art work, please be aware of some requirements we like to work with to guarantee our quality of work.
- Print quality PDFs are preferred but we accept most file types available including MS Word.
- If artwork bleeds off your page please include an additional 3mm all around.
- When creating more than one piece of artwork ensure each is on its own page and is the correct size.
- If you are supplying a Quark or In-Design file types, please ensure all links and fonts are included.
- Images should be 300dpi and in CMYK (unless using pantone colours). Please do not use RGB.
Although there is a lot to remember, a quick call to Abbott and Co can answer any question you may have about artwork Proofs are produced either by way of a PDF or a high resolution hard copy. Both types have been run through our checks to ensure correct reproduction of your artwork. If required, these proofs can be couriered to you for sign off.
Our coffee is always fresh and service is second to none, so make an appointment to see James and his staff. We are always available to help make your impression count.